The baby gal turns mother

Sanja turns into mother hen !!
Yesterday night we (S, mil,fil,sil,sanja, kicha(sil's almost 2 month old son)) were having some discussion in the hall. S went to get the fruits for the night-banana. Sanja doesn't eat them, she is in borderline of whether to taste it or not and mostly gives up the banana. So yesterday she took mine, peeled the skin and was feeding me :P. She was asking me to take bites like I tell her to eat food. The other baby didn't want to be left out. He found that his akka was having something interesting and was rearing to get it to his mouth. Watching the 2 kids , we were laughing at the attics. Sanja then reminded me again - Amma aah( a-um) vangiko ma.. sappidhu ma. It sent us into another peals of laughter. Finally she got fed up with my slow eating and herself made pieces out of it and fed them into my mouth. Blessed me !!! I was all smiles. How much of a mother she is to me? She then proceeded to put the skin in the dustbin and washed her hands.

The gal usually reserves special hugs and kisses for me everyday. Whenever I carry her, she hugs me , nuzzles and then kisses me. Her pure affection leaves me spellbound.
Hope it continues for years to come.
 Similarly the last week when we were at my parents' place, she hand fed her grandpa with curd rice.

PS:-  The kid in me was gloating about it to S. See see she fed me not you. Ah I can see him getting jealous reading this post.

Comments

  1. Hi newmomontheblock ,
    Sure she is.
    Will pass it on to her.
    Btw I did read your posts . gr8 details you have given abt ur daughter's milestones :P Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pathiyam samayal

My thoughtful daughter