We learn to eat ..

Sanja as usal was playing around and avoiding her dinner. I was running behind her and feeding her when she declared she will eat only if grandmother will feed her. So we told her , if you want granny to feed you, you stay inside the house. This she wouldn't agree. So Amma got fed up and placed her plate on the table and left. Sanja slowly creeps into the house , takes her plate , goes out, sits on the stairs, declares - Papa ve sapidhaporen ( I will eat on my own). So there was Amma sitting and gushing with pride as the little one ate her curd rice all by herself. She ate them by playing around making balls out them and eating them. So Sanja has learnt to eat on her own without much spiling around. Hurray.
 So when I sit to eat, Sanja sits on my lap and says - Papa will feed amma now  and goes on to feed me the chapatis mixing up the side dishes . :)
And here is another Sanja ism we heard at night whe nshe ate her fruits - mango. For a person who doesnt like the skin of any fruit, here she is saying - Papa big ayuthena , so papa pazha tha tolluda sapidhuven  amma ( Since I am big , i will eat the fruit with the skin).

The eating part - I guess she is picking it up from school where they allow the kids to eat on their own and dont spoon feed.
PS: Now Amma knows what she has to do if she gets tired of all the running around while feeding Sanja .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The baby gal turns mother

Pathiyam samayal

My thoughtful daughter