Another School talk



So here we were S , Sanja and myself playing around in the evening.
S asks: Sanja can I also go to school.
Sanja: Ok.
S : Onodha school ku varatha (can i come to your school).
Sanja : No, you go to boys school .
V : But Sanja, in your school both boys and girls study together.
S: So I can come right.
Sanja: No no no, You go to another school or class, don't come to my class.

S and V wonder -- Does this attitude start this early in age.

S aunt works in a government school that has seperate campus for Boys and girls. Sanja knows that the great aunt works in the girls school. I think ,her assumption from conversation above is that girls go to girls school and boys go to boys school. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The baby gal turns mother

Pathiyam samayal

My thoughtful daughter