You don't come to school Amma

Sanja is all excited to be going to school this June. In the series of conversation that we are having all centered around this, she said the following things in a very serious mood-

Sanja - "Amma, papa-ve school ko poven. classroom poven. Nee ennodha school ko varadhe.Papa ve school bus la poithu vandudhuven. Teacher apparum papa va thithuva."  (Mom, you don't come to school. I will go on my own to school and class room. I will go by bus and come home. Teacher will scold if you come)

Amma quips- But Sanja teacher will ask me to come there a couple of times.

Sanja- nee varadhe ma, theveye illa !! (You don't come, there is no need).

Amma - But I know some your teachers ( since i studied in the same school)
Sanja- Pakka venam!! (No need to see )

Rendu veyasula ippadhi naan pandhu veyasula eppadhi iruka pordho .....
(If in 2 years it is like this ,what will happen when she is 12)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The baby gal turns mother

Pathiyam samayal

My thoughtful daughter