How it all began ?

How I started blogging?
Ever since I was pregnant with Sanja, we named the unborn "Boo boo". So after almost a year passed by and by chance I googled up on Boo boo. I landed up in the blog Boo's babytalk . I got hooked to the daily life of ppl in that blog. In one of the posts, was mentioned a book "Bringing Up Vasu". You guessed it right, my next stop was at orangeicecandy, the blog of the book's author Parul Sharma. So from there on  I took to reading many mom blogs and thought - wow maybe even I should keep a blog for posterity. So "rainmusings" kick started with posts. I just didnt want to restrict the blog to Sanja but wanted to share my opinions thoughts and what not. So that is how one can find random posts (musings!!) in this blog.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The baby gal turns mother

Pathiyam samayal

My thoughtful daughter