The importance of time

Last saturday with S at work, sanja and self were wailing away our time doing nothing .
And Sanja starts getting to my nerves .
The IL plan to visit one of their friends -  I plan to go for trimming out the bush of eyebrows and a long walk to cut down all the food gobbled down. 
So I plan for Sanja to leave with them saying- If you want to come with me you have to walk, with them you can go in the 2-wheeler,  and moreover since your friends are not there, there is an Akka there , you can play with her.
Sanja- So what is the plan, what are you going to do ?
Me: Iam planning for getting my eyebrows done, buy some supplies for the cupcake to do tomo, and a walk.

Sanja: Oh dont do your eyebrows today, you do it tomo, i want to see.

Me: Okay then I will go for the walk alone , you go with the grandparents.

Till she leaves in the 2-wheeler , she keeps telling me to come with her. I dont yield.
While she has a gr8 time there, I go for a walk, buy milk and some lame things( nothing for the cupcake), visit the temple and reach home.

When she returns home around 9PM, she looks at me and asks - what did you do , did you go to the parlour.

Me: No, you said to me to go tomo.

Sanja: Oh, but what a waste of time, you should have at least got it done since you didnt come with me . See , I told ya you should have come with me


Me: !!!! ( so much for considering her wishes)

it is another thing that she was not interested in coming to the parlour the next day :(.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathiyam samayal

The baby gal turns mother

My thoughtful daughter