Counting my blessings

So I grow up by one more year today. And i look back to the blessings in my life. There are many misgivings in life but from this day for a year (to begin with) I would like to count my blessings every single day.

  • My daughter . Every single time I look at her, I get to understand LOVE. She might drive me crazy on school days, but I find comfort in that routine chaos.
  • S -  for being there always for support. Though not very good in showing off his affections/ emotions  or organizing surprise parties ,  his take it as it comes attitude, and little gestures he does ,  almost setting no expectations from me or others makes me thank GOD for giving me a good partner in life.
  • My parents - Yeah , Iam truly blessed. Having them live close by and seeing them at least once a week  , thank GOD . I will be totally in a mess if it wasn't for my father reminders and mom's advice and her prayers for me.
  • My parent-in-law-  They are easy going ppl and dont put pressure of any kind.  With MIL taking care of the household, I have a breather there.
  • My managers/ workplace - Have been lucky enough to have managers who are there always to help me out. Being supportive and understanding .
  • Friends -  Having my friend  from Kindergarden call me up every single bday . I also reciprocate but then the wishes count. Same goes for Appa's friend -A uncle .
  • Relatives - Awesome set of cousins , though we are spread over a decade age gap -we take time to wish each other. Uncles aunts  and the whole lot from  Appa ,Amma, FIL, MIL side. Though we are not that very close like calling each other every week or so, we get updates :P
I want to look at life with a different perspective from what I was looking at all these past years.  Though I seem to have a longing / spirit for making things happen, travel new paths , something is holding me back. I just want to give away the negative thoughts and stride ahead.
Wish me luck: )
Seeking The blessings of elders and God .

And so I start with wishing myself - Happy birthday . Have a happy year moving towards the next decade of life :)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The baby gal turns mother

Pathiyam samayal

My thoughtful daughter