Goodbye- moto w220 . Welcome home Sony Naite'


My companion for 3 + years , the moto w220 finally fell silent on Friday. With all people speaking through it , the speakers jsut went bust. The company itself has shutdown the mobile division. It has suffered a lot in the hands of myself and Sanja , what with dropping it atleast once a day but it endured all this and didnt complain. Finally it broke having served its purpose in a dedicated way. While many ppl complained about Moto mobiles , my mobile proved otherwise.

REST  IN PEACE !


So now to the new addition to my gizmo list -   is
Presenting Sony Ericsson Naite' . 
This has the 3G provision (though that feature might never get used).
All the basic features available. It is termed "Eco-friendly" as the mobile has be made from recycled material. Go Green !!  !!
Let you know how its working later on ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The baby gal turns mother

Pathiyam samayal

My thoughtful daughter