Where have I been/ What am I doing

-sadly neglecting the blog. :(
-studying :)
- having inner struggles  :(
- seeing a baby gal grow up to a miss little lady :)
- watching a little gals dream come true , seeing the happiness shine in her eyes :)
-cooking :)
-fighting with low self esteem, :( and still not winning over it.
-trying to find a purpose in life  :|
-lose weight and get back in shape :( :(
-scolding the little one :(
- health issues :((
-getting worse in maintaining family ties :(  [ After marriage I am noticing a decline in my interactions with my  paternal/maternal family]
- disillusioned :(
-understanding what love is when I wake up everyday to a small form sprawled next me and every time she utters "Amma" Inga vaye , paaren (Amma .. come here see this ). :)


I see lots of :( than :)  which translates to admonishing myself for not living my life as I want or as I perceive it to be.

Hopefully will WILL myself to blog more. I need some outlet . I have so many things to tell Sanja, and want to put them down here for her (and I dont want to forget telling her so the jottings are done here).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The baby gal turns mother

Pathiyam samayal

My thoughtful daughter